I've moved my blog and previous posts to WordPress!

You will be automatically redirected to the new location at

www.apottersview.com

Please update your bookmarks and subscriptions.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Always On The Field

Christmas is just around the corner and I'm pondering "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town." I love the movie "Elf" and the last scene when Jolie sings about Santa and he shows up with Will Ferrell in tow. Listen and you'll hear... "He knows who's naughty or nice, he knows who's been bad or good, so you better watch out..." Well, in good old South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford dodged an impeachment effort and will be slapped on the wrist with just a censure; and who's not tired of Tiger Woods' silent treatment. I like listening to Sports Radio and enjoy the banter of 107.5 "The Game." They have been going back and forth on the whole Tiger saga. One of the commentators suggested what I did not want to hear about Tiger: his off the field behavior is no big deal if it doesn't affect his on the field results. My answer: Malarkey!
We're always on the field in the game of life. Integrity means everything about us is connected to a common core, no loose ends or loose cannons allowed. There has to be consistency in our public and private lives or else not only do we end up on Santa's Naughty List but God's. It's Advent season and the Judge is Coming so I better watch out and remember I'm always on the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment